Test Certification - Psychological Testing
Our training courses, tailored to your needs will provide training leading to the fulfilment of requirements for the British Psychological Society Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing, Test User: Ability, Test User: Personality, Specialist in Test Use.
- Special rates are available for group courses at clients' venue
- Weekend courses available
- We can train up to four people at our Exeter Training Centre in psychometric testing.
- Courses run from Monday to Saturday and can be planned to suit individual requirements.
- Special offers available for two or more people sharing training.
- Payment by instalment for Distance Learning Courses
Cost of Training.
This is quoted in sterling and a deposit is due before the start of the course. Please apply for cost of the training, which you require, residential or distance learning. We can then send you a booking form and UK VAT invoice.
We suggest you obtain from The British Psychological Society the free books on the guidelines for these certificates. The details are:
Also we recommend as pre-course reading obtainable from B.P.S. Blackwell Books:
Management, Training Psychometrics Series.
Mark Cook & Barry Cripps. (2005) Psychological Assessment in the Workplace: A Manager's Guide.
Wiley ISBN 0-470-86163-0
Dr Barry Cripps & Dorothy Spry. (2008) Psychometric Testing Pocketbook.
Management Pocketbooks. ISBN 978 1 903 776 0 43 8
Course times; the training starts at 9a.m. and refreshments whilst the Exeter Training Centre are part of the package, including a sandwich lunch with mineral water and orange juice. We usually finish at 5-30p.m. Please state if you have any special requirements e.g. vegetarian.
Special needs; do you wish to be trained to use particular tests for use in your job or business? Please give details.Have you used psychometric tests or had experience in this field? Please supply details.